For the Good of the Gulf: UNC Law Winter/Spring Break Pro Bono Project

Monday, February 08, 2010

"Successions...a candid view into the problems families face after a loved-one has passed"

My experience in New Orleans was amazing. Being a New Orleans native, this trip's mission was very close to my heart. Before we began, I didn't think I would be able to contribute a lot because I only had one semester of law school under my belt. As the project progressed, I realized that showing up with a good attitude coupled with the great legal education of UNC-Law enabled me to give a lot more than I originally expected. Working on the succession team gave me a candid view into the problems families face after a loved-one has passed. Though we were only there for a few days, I am certain we made a substantial contribution to the Pro Bono Project in New Orleans. I am very thankful for this wonderful opportunity! -- Jamille Wade

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home